Many Faircloth & Reynolds staff worked for months on site and in the workshop at 12 Hurley Drive, Coffs Harbour to deliver state of the art Air Conditioning to the whole centre, from the design stage through to final commissioning and ongoing maintenance.
Key design element objectives were also met on passive and active energy efficiency, environmental policies including reduced waste energy and CO2 emissions.
Key components Faircloth & Reynolds provided on this contract:
- Duct manufacture
- Duct installation
- Electrical engineering
- BMS installation mechanical services
- Project management mechanical services
- Chilled water pipework installation
- Chilled water insulation
- Mechanical power & control cable installation
- Commissioning & testing
- Warranty maintenance & service